About the Medicine for Ukraine Project
Our goal is to deliver life-saving equipment to Ukraine via direct crowdfunding. The project is run by a team of volunteers. We've built this website together as a front for our operation to help the people of Ukraine.
- Bertje Brombeertje 🇳🇱 PhD student, working anonymously to avoid political repressions
- Nataliia Diedyk 🇺🇦 Software Engineer, based in Lviv
- Khrystyna Faryna 🇺🇦 PhD student in Machine learning in healthcare, Radboud UMC, The Netherlands
- David Maxwell 🏴 Postdoctoral Researcher in Information Retrieval, TU Delft
- Dmytro Pylypenko 🇺🇦 Product/Software Development. Lives in Barcelona, and does volunteering for Ukraine
- Svitlana Vakulenko 🇺🇦 Machine Learning Scientist, Amazon Alexa Barcelona